Enhanced protection for enhanced PCB performance
- UL, MIL and IPC-CC-830 approved
- Solvent removable and solvent resistance coatings
- Acrylic, Silicone, Polyurethane and Hybrid Materials
- UV cure and water-based options available
- UV trace to aid inspection
- Thinners and masking products
Conformal coatings are designed to protect printed circuit boards and related equipment from their environment. Typically applied at 25-75m, these coatings 'conform' to the contours of the board allowing for excellent protection and coverage, ultimately extending the working life of the PCB.