CPL is a general purpose coating designed to protect printed circuit boards from environmental attack. The high gloss properties of CPL also make it an ideal choice for over-coating applications where cosmetics are a contributing factor. It is also suited for protecting ferrous metals from corrosion.
- General purpose coating for PCBs giving high quality glossy finish
- Ideal for protecting ferrous metals from corrosion
- Good resistance to humidity
- Resolderability through the lacquer
- No UV trace
- Also used as a top coat for protecting conductive lacquers
Nici o postare găsită